Welcome To The Annual Port of The Future Conference
The 2024 Port of the Future ConferenceTM will address the urgent and emerging issues facing ports of entry, regulators, and associated industries.
This year’s Conference brings together the leaders of more than 50 seaports from the United States and Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and Central and South America to Houston – to apply their vast accumulated knowledge and experiences to address the port and maritime industries’ most pressing challenges, formulate viable solutions, highlight innovations, and identify best practices.
Featuring keynote presentations, case studies, panel, interviews, and breakout discussions, the fourth annual Port of the Future ConferenceTM is a must-attend event for Port Executives in 2024.
POISED FOR GROWTH
2023 In Person Event
- 400 registrants
- 113 speakers
- 57 port representatives
9 IMPACTFUL TRACKS
- Port Infrastructure 4.0;
- Decarbonization And Alternate Fuels;
- Port Energy And Sustainability;
- Terminal Operations;
- Port Development;
- Port Workforce Development;
- Intermodal Connectivity;
- Port And Maritime Security And Cybersecurity;
- Enhancing The Port Eco-System; and
- And other Relevant Topics
The 2024 Port of the Future ConferenceTM is shaped by new concepts, research and innovation, advances in technology, increased dependence on automation, enhancements in data security and information sharing, and heightened environmental compliance – all impacting the ability to move cargo and people rapidly and securely across international borders.
This conference, now in its fifth year, focuses on creating and revitalizing our Nation’s seaports, infrastructure, and processes – across maritime, air, land, and cyber domains.
Participants will hear from industry visionaries, thought leaders, government agency executives, and prominent researchers on their visions for Ports of the Future, projected trends and emerging challenges, promising research, and new, innovative technology.
In 2024, we expect the Port of the Future ConferenceTM to grow significantly in size. The Conference is pleased to announce strategic partnerships with:
- The Blue Sky Maritime Coalition
- The International Port Community Systems (IPCSA) Association; and
- The Inter-American Committee on Ports (CIP) of the Organization of American States whose influence will help extend the Conference’s outreach in Central and South America; and
- The International Propeller Club.